(Still) Wearable Tee-0015A-WT001-19S-00015 ¥11,000
"(Still) Wearable Tee-Season01” Give It a Second Chance!
Using JILL LAMM’s unique sense each of the second-hand T-shirts are picked by hand from a recycling plant in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. By combining them with JILL LAMM prints these simple second-hand T-shirts turn into a one-of-a-kind clothing article.
You just have to try on this unique clothing article featuring JILL LAMM.
The Problem With Modern Clothing: Cheap Price, Cheap Quality
The current trend of mass disposal regarding clothing is a modern problem. For instance, the fashion scene lives and dies by how fast new trends are born, getting rid of old designs in the process.
The idea behind this project is to pick up clothing thrown away by individuals and the industry alike (even though they are STILL WEARABLE), and making them attractive again. Conventional clothing shops naturally pick up only the coolest articles, so it falls to JILL LAMM to revive the obscure and forgotten clothing articles.
It can still be worn! Give it a second chance!
* If you want any T-shirts, contact us by email or facebook messenger and we will measure the size of the T-shirt you want and tell you.
* This product cannot be delivered to countries where secondhand clothing imports are prohibited. Please investigate by yourself.
* As second-hand article, the specifications conform to the original body.
* Each T-shirt is one-of-a-kind. This offer is valid for as long as stocks last.
* Second-hand articles may come with stains or frayed spots. We hope for your understanding.
* Orders shipped outside of Japan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient.
* Taking into delivery time, it might take at least 2-4 weeks or more for the product to arrive.
We hope for your understanding.