Mezuratee-Extra ComfortableA-TT001-19S-W ¥84,000
“Mezuratee-Extra Comfortable” Presenting You the Most Comfortable T-Shirt
Original LAMM’s “Mezuratee-Extra Comfortable” is aiming to bring comfort and good design to customers by putting emphasis on the production process and story of the product.
By respecting the ethics of any person involved in the production process - from designers to manufacturers - and aiming to create a comfortable crafting and service environment, the product that ultimately finds its way to the customer is nothing but a high-quality embodiment of everyone’s effort.
Original LAMM’s “Mezuratee” not only boast with comfort and practicality but embodies the central idea that fashion is self-expression through clothing.
Delivering this one-of-a-kind T-shirt by mixing craftsmanship from the 60s and design from the 80s
Printing JILL LAMM’s 80s/90s motif on a vintage piece of clothing, to create this one-of-a-kind T-shirt.
This T-shirt has been created in collaboration with the 2013 established Brand “B”, which emphasizes green domestic production with their “ Japanese Craftsmanship + Street-style” concept, and “F/Plot”, which helped shape the textile design scene in Harajuku for the last 20 years, delivering this one-of-a-kind T-shirt experience.
By using only the best materials and loopwheel sewing technique the production of high quality clothes is the least that can be expected. Furthermore, through the relationship Brand “B” has with the manufactures, and JILL LAMM” passion that has been brought to life with cooperation of “F/PLOT”, this T-shirt is a passionate one-of-a-kind clothing article.
The expensive price might sting, but we hope for your understanding when purchasing as this product has been made pouring craftsmen’s long years of skill and passion into it.
Please give the relaxed “Mezuratee” a try. It combines comfort, functionality, and brilliant texture, which has been finally realized in such an exquisite balance.
Fabric: 14 /-hanging knitted sheeting
- Tempo fabric made by slowly knitting high-quality uneven yarn spun in Japan with a rare loop wheel knitting machine in Wakayama Prefecture.
- Thick but soft and fluffy fabric.
- Round body specification with no seam on the side.
Material: Uses uneven yarn made of 100% Supima cotton
- It is characterized by a natural unevenness that feels as you wear it.
- High quality material realized by high spinning technology.
Sleeve: Raglan sleeve
- Silhouette that fits regardless of body shape or style.
Collar: Binder neck (2 needle stitch / width 6mm)
- Specifications that the neck is difficult to twist.
Sewing specifications: Cotton thread used / Sleeve and hem sewn up and down (single stitch)
- Adopt sewing specifications suitable for fabric and texture.
- The top and bottom stitching, which is resistant to shrinkage, is also excellent in robustness.
Processing: Wash processing
- There is almost no shrinkage because it is one wash in the fabric state.
color: Natural white
Production (sewing): Tokyo
- sewing at a historic factory that has been making vintage cut-and-sew in Tokyo.
MADE IN JAPAN
Fine cotton yarn spun in Japan, knitting with a rare loop wheel knitting machine, delicate and durable sewing. It is the first place full of Japanese high technology.
It does not shrink because it is washed in the dough state.
* Mezuratee is limited to 20 pieces per production batch. Only available as long as stocks last.
* Mezuratee isn’t produced on a regular schedule. We will inform you as soon as production of the next batch is starting.
* Mezuratee are Taking into delivery time, it might take at least 4-8 weeks or more for the product to arrive.
* Orders shipped outside of Japan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient.
We hope for your understanding.