Katatee-Designed From ScratchA-BT001-19S-W ¥17,600
"Katatee-Designed From Scratch" T-shirt Freed From Restraints
Original LAMM's “Katatee-Designed From Scratch” T-shirts take the best of old designs and transform them to fit the time, rather than copying past patterns meaninglessly.
A lot of effort is being put into the production process and story of Original LAMM’s products.
By respecting the ethics of any person involved in the production process - from designers to manufacturers - and aiming to create a comfortable crafting and service environment, the product that ultimately finds its way to the customer is nothing but a high-quality embodiment of everyone’s effort.
In this sense, Original LAMM’s products not only boast with comfort and practicality but embody the central idea that fashion is self-expression through clothing.
Designing T-shirts by combining Japanese craftsmanship and vintage style.
Although it looks quite orthodox, this T-shirt’s design is detail-oriented.
This vintage sweatshirt features raglan sleeves that underline a beautiful silhouette. The sleeves are also easy to raise and lower making it fantastic sportswear too.
This T-shirt has been created in collaboration with the 2013 established Brand “B”, which emphasizes green domestic production with their “ Japanese Craftsmanship + Street-style” concept, and “F/Plot + AZOTH”, which helped shape the textile design scene in Harajuku and Sendai for the last 20 years, delivering this one-of-a-kind T-shirt experience.
At a glance, it looks like a vintage imitation, but the knitting technique is based on Japanese craftsmanship.
Unlike America, Japanese vintage uses double yarn instead of single yarn. By knitting it up tightly, a comfortably soft and thick texture comes to be.
The knitting of the fabric is done at a factory in Wakayama Prefecture, using a Made in Japan FUKUHARA circular knitting machine, while dyeing is being done in Kumamoto Prefecture.
By combining vintage motifs and Japanese craftsmanship, this easy to move in T-shirt upgrade has been realized. Please give it a try.
- Sleeve: Raglan Sleeves
- Collar: Binder Neck (2-needle stitch / 3mm width)
- Cloth: 30/2 Combed Yarn Plain Stitch Fabric (Wakayama Prefecture)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Production: Made in Tokyo
- *Made in a Tokyo-located factory, with a strong tradition of vintage manufacturing.
- This product is making us of domestic 30/2 combed yarn plain stitch fabric.
- A blend of selected wotton wool from all over the world a guarantee satisfactory clothing.
- Using only durable and high quality cloth that has been refined with a knitting machine.
- Easy to move in and beautiful looking raglan sleeves fit any outfit.
- Just the right thickness makes this product wearable in all seasons.
- The binder neck is keeping its form thanks to ribbing the fabric.
- *The firm fit when first trying on the product will fit comfortably after repeated usage and washing.
- Only uses 100% Cotton, which is gentle to the skin.
- Combines high durability and a great designed pattern.
We do everything from knitting, dyeing, sewing, finishing and inspection of fabrics in Japan.
In addition, I go to a garment factory in Tokyo with a history and track record many times to make things.
It shrinks about 3-5% by washing.
* Katatee T-shirts is limited quantities. Only available as long as stocks last.
* Katatee T-shirts isn’t produced on a regular schedule. We will inform you as soon as production of the next batch is starting.
* Katatee T-shirts are manufactured on demand. Taking into account production and delivery time, it might take at least 4-8 weeks for the product to arrive.
* Orders shipped outside of Japan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient.
We hope for your understanding.